Do you avoid looking at your teeth because you hate what they look like? Do you smile with your mouth closed, and find yourself hanging back in social situations? Having a flawed and unattractive smile puts a real damper on your self esteem — which can have a negative effect on your social life, your professional life, and every aspect of your life.
Achieving that showstopping smile isn’t always as simple as getting one procedure, or even two. If you have multiple cosmetic complaints about your teeth, a Smile Makeover may be just what you need. To find out more or book a consultation, contact Davenport Dental Group of Laredo, TX. We have two locations for your convenience. Call 956-517-2695 for our Junction Drive office or 956-242-6745 for our Winfield office.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is an individualized plan designed to address and fix your particular cosmetic dental problems. We have an extensive menu of options, and we help you figure out which procedures from that menu will benefit you.
At the initial consultation, we will conduct a full examination of your teeth, gums, and mouth. We will take digital X-rays, take stock of your current situation, discuss what you hope to achieve, and offer advice on the best way to get there.
When thinking about what your smile goals may be, factors to consider include:
- What is your tooth color? Are your teeth dingy, dull, or stained? How bright would you like them to be? And do you have any old metal fillings you’d like replaced with tooth-colored fillings?
- Do your teeth have chips or are they worn down?
- Are your teeth misaligned, crooked, or do they have unsightly gaps?
- How is the overall balance of your smile — and what do you want it to be?
Once we have a good idea of your current dental situation and what you hope to look like after the smile makeover, we will work with you to create a custom treatment plan. Your plan will incorporate the cosmetic dentistry procedures that we believe will best help you reach your goals.
What Will My Smile Makeover Include?
At Davenport Dental Group, we are skilled in several procedures that you may want to incorporate into your smile makeover plan.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are an excellent way to hide many dental shortcomings. They are very thin shells of porcelain that are placed over the front of the teeth, covering up stains, chips, gaps, and other imperfections. At Davenport Dental Group, we offer three types: traditional porcelain veneers, minimal prep veneers, and prepless veneers. We will be happy to discuss which option will work best for you.
- ClearCorrect Clear Aligners: If you have teeth that are crooked or misaligned, but you have no desire to wear traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect offers the benefits of traditional orthodontics with many advantages. The aligners, which shift your teeth into the correct position over time, are completely removable. This means you can brush and floss normally, and even keep them out for the occasional special event. They are super comfortable to wear, and are transparent so people probably won’t even notice when you are wearing them.
- Tooth Bonding: Tooth bonding is a simple way to correct minor cracks, chips, gaps, discolored spots, and other blemishes. A tooth-colored composite material, similar to that used for fillings, is added to the problem area. It is then shaped, hardened with a special light, and polished. The blemish is gone!
- Tooth Contouring: Tooth contouring uses sandpaper-like material to smooth rough edges and sculpt teeth into a more desirable shape. It is fast and, because it shapes only the enamel layer of the teeth, painless.
- Tooth Whitening: At Davenport Dental Group, we use Zoom whitening products. We have a powerful in-office system that gets you the results you want in one visit. We also offer a take-home system that utilizes trays custom fit to your teeth and professional-strength whitening gel. The home product works its magic over a few weeks. Both products are much more effective than drugstore whitening kits.
Are you ready to make over your smile and change your life? Call Davenport Dental Group for a consultation. We have two convenient Laredo, TX locations: Junction Drive (956-242-6745) and Winfield (956-517-2695). Feel free to call or get in touch through our web form.