At Davenport Dental Group, our dentists take continuing education seriously. Dr. Matt alone has invested hundreds of hours into honing his dental implant skills so he can restore his patients’ smiles in the most lifelike way possible.
This month, we hope you will join us in congratulating him on recently earning his Mastership Achievement with the International Dental Implant Association!
The International Dental Implant Association (IDIA) is an internationally recognized organization committed to helping implant dentists improve their skills at an advanced level so they can provide the best care to their patients.
Dr. Matt was awarded his Mastership status because he met the IDIA’s strict qualifying criteria, including:
- Taking a minimum of 220 continuing education hours in dental implant training
- Completing over 50 implant placement procedures, with supporting documentation
- Practicing implant dentistry for three or more years
- Passing an exam
Only a quarter of the association’s members ever meet the requirements to earn their Master certification.
Visit Our Dental Implant Expert to Renew Your Smile
Getting implants is a big decision. There is a lot to consider, including making sure you select a qualified dentist to perform your procedure from start to finish. With Dr. Matt’s proven track record as an implant dentist, you can be sure you will receive the outcome you deserve. You can also trust that he and his team will:
- Listen to your concerns and goals
- Take them into consideration when creating a treatment plan with you
- Leave no stone unturned when it comes to ensuring you are an excellent candidate for implants, including using the latest technology to plan for precise placement and any complications
- Answer all your questions so you feel confident in your decision, including the scheduling and financing aspects
- Explain the entire process in as much detail as you want
- Keep you comfortable during your procedure
- Provide all the information you need to help your implants last for life
- Follow up with you over the phone and at office visits to make sure your implants heal and perform as expected
Like many of our implant patients have told us, once you get implants, you will wish you had received them sooner!
With his Mastership achievement, Dr. Matt is fully prepared to renew your smile, your oral health, and your life with implants. Request a consultation online or call the location near you to meet with him soon: 956-242-6745 for our Junction Drive office or 956-517-2695 for our Winfield office.