This Halloween, you will see plenty of people of all ages dressed in costumes. It’s a fun way to pretend to be something scary, something mythical, or someone famous for a night.
But afterward, you go back to being yourself.
You can make a more lasting change that could boost your confidence and your self-esteem, however. You could improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry.
For many of our patients in Laredo, TX, a new smile has been a transformative experience. To see what we could do for you, start by scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors at Davenport Dental Group. Call our Junction Drive office at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield office at 956-517-2695.
Make A Lasting Change
We have met several people over the years who were ashamed of their smile when they arrived at our office. In some cases, this was so bad that they could barely speak to us. When they did talk, they would cover their mouths with a hand, an article of clothing, a tissue, or anything else they could use to stop someone from seeing their teeth.
We never judge anyone based on the condition of their teeth. We understand that things happen, so you may not be happy with the current state of your smile. Our focus is on working with you to create a smile you want to share with the world. Our team is here to support you in transforming your teeth.
Those patients we mentioned above are still patients at our office. They no longer feel compelled to hide their teeth from the world. They are more confident, and they let their personalities shine, too.
What Do You Want To Do?
Our goal is to help you achieve your smile goals. Whether you want whiter teeth, straighter teeth, or a combination of issues. After talking to one of our doctors about the changes you want to make, you can decide which service or services are for you:
- Dental Veneers — Veneers are a versatile treatment that can conceal a number of issues. Veneers can make your teeth look straighter, brighter, and complete.
- Tooth Bonding — Bonding is a fast way to remain chipped and cracked teeth. Bonding also can be used to close small gaps between teeth.
- ClearCorrect — This is an orthodontic option that does not use brackets or wires. Instead, transparent aligners gradually push your teeth to correct the alignment of your smile.
- Tooth Contouring — If you have misshapen teeth, contouring is a way to remove excess enamel so they more closely match the rest of your smile.
- Teeth Whitening — Our professional whitening remains one of our most popular treatments. This is a fast and effective way to remove deep stains to reveal your bright, white smile.
You also may want to consider combining services for a total smile makeover.
Let’s Get Started
You should be happy with your smile. If you aren’t, then make plans to discuss cosmetic dentistry at either Davenport Dental Group location. Contact us online or call 956-242-6745 (Junction Drive) or 956-517-2695 (Winfield).