It’s the day of your dental appointment. You don’t have any anxiety about going to the office. Why? Because you are going to Davenport Dental Group.
Ever since you got to know your family dentist in Laredo, TX, you have been pleasantly surprised. You didn’t realize that going to the dentist could be a relaxing and enjoyable experience for yourself and your loved ones.
By getting to know our team, you understand how we have been named the best dentist office repeatedly by readers of the Laredo Morning Times. Our commitment to patient care started with our founder, Dr. Dick Davenport, and we are proud to continue his legacy since he retired.
If you are looking for a new dentist, don’t wait to call 956-242-6745 for our Junction Drive office or 956-517-2695 for our Winfield office. We hope to see you soon, so what we described above becomes your real experience.
Count on Comprehensive Care
One of the reasons our practice is so popular is our wide variety of dental services. You can come to us for:
- Preventive Care – Start with professional cleanings and exams. Stay for dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and custom mouthguards.
- Restorative Services – You can repair everything from a cavity to missing teeth with assistance from our team.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – By using dental implants as a foundation, you can fully restore the appearance of your missing and damaged teeth and recreate your biting power.
- Cosmetic Services – If you want a nicer smile, you can make improvements with professional whitening, veneers, orthodontics, and more.
- Teeth Removals – You won’t need to make an appointment with a specialist for this oral surgery.
- TMJ Treatment – If you have pain in your jaw or frequent headaches, your issue may be teeth grinding. A nightguard could be the solution to your problem and protect your teeth from damage.
You can feel good about coming to us because we will make your comfort one of our priorities. You have a choice of a variety of patient amenities, such as cozy blankets and pillows, and dental sedation to ensure you are calm and pain-free.
Get Off to a Good Start
One of the ways to reduce dental anxiety is to prevent it. This is why we want to get to know you and your family members. By knowing you and your needs, we can personalize your care to keep you at ease.
This starts with your child’s first dental visit. We welcome kids 3 years and older at our practice. During the initial appointments for younger patients, we focus on helping them adjust to being at the office. Sometimes, it takes a visit or two before formal dental care begins.
By letting kids know that we care, we can do more for them as they get older.
Get to Know Us
If you are new to the area or haven’t been to any dentist in years, you should make us your next stop in your return to oral care. Contact us online, or call the location nearest to you at 956-242-6745 for our Junction Drive office or 956-517-2695 for our Winfield office.