February is a month where love takes center stage. Whether it’s a cute Valentine’s Day card for your children or heading to a nice restaurant for a romantic dinner, there is definitely love in the air! But do you love your own smile? If you have crooked teeth, yellow-ish stains, or chipped teeth, it’s easy to dislike it.
That’s a shame at any time of year, as it can hurt your dental health and self-esteem — and because there are solutions right here in Laredo, TX. Call Davenport Dental Group today (Junction Drive at 956-242-6745 or Winfield at 956-517-2695) for cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Enjoy A Beautiful Smile
Why is getting a great-looking smile important? First of all, this is not about vanity or anything like that. It’s about confidence and self-esteem.
When you head to a job interview or wedding, you wear some of your best clothes. Partially, that’s because it’s expected of you. But it also helps you feel better. Imagine your self-esteem if you showed up to a friend’s wedding in a t-shirt and shorts.
The same is true for your teeth. When you have stained, cracked, or crooked teeth, your smile isn’t looking how it should. That takes away from your self-esteem, making it harder to feel confident when smiling or even talking to people. That’s why so many people these days get cosmetic dentistry treatments — it simply improves your self-esteem.
But a beautiful smile can also improve your dental health. Chips and cracks aren’t just unsightly; they weaken your teeth and can lead to serious problems. By addressing them now, you can help make your smile stronger and more resistant to damage.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
But what can be done about your smile in particular? Here are some of the treatments available at either of our Laredo offices:
- Teeth whitening: OTC kits are diluted to be sold without a prescription. But a professional system like Zoom can truly lift stains and make your smile look bright and healthy.
- Tooth bonding: Using a tooth-colored resin, our dentists will apply a thin layer that fills in chips or cracks. It even hides stains so your smile look great.
- Tooth contouring: If the problem is worn edges or irregularly shaped teeth, you can get this procedure to gently remove some enamel so your teeth have the right shape.
- Dental veneers: Here, you will receive thin but strong shells that cover the front fo your teeth. They are made to fit each of your teeth individually, instantly giving you a smile you will love.
- Orthodontics: Yes, you can have straight teeth without metal braces! Our dentists are trained in using ClearCorrect, an orthodontic system that uses clear, smooth plastic trays to straighten your smile.
- Smile makeover: If you have several cosmetic problems, you can correct them all by creating a smile makeover that combines several treatments into one, solid plan.
Call us today at 956-242-6745 (Junction Drive) or 956-517-2695 (Winfield), or contact us through our online form to schedule your next appointment. Cosmetic dentistry treatments can help you love your smile, and that’s something everyone deserves.