It seems unreal that the year 2020 is just days away. Weren’t we just worrying about Y2K a couple of years ago? Time has a way of slipping through your fingers like sand, and yet each day is still 24 hours long. Each week has 7 days. And each year is full of 365 days of family, friends, work, hobbies, chores, pain, joy… life.
One thing has been feeling the effects of all of those years, but you may not be paying attention to it: your smile.
As time passes, your teeth become worn down, discolored, and weaker. Even the healthiest smile is going to withstand damage. That’s why it is so important to prioritize your smile throughout the year. The new year is a great opportunity to go ahead and set up your two cleanings for the year and talk with us about what is available to you from your dental insurance plan!
2020 is the Year of the Smile
2020 is actually the year of the metal rat, according to the Chinese calendar, but it can also be the year of your gorgeous smile! When you begin working with the doctors at Davenport Dental Group, you will find that we like to keep our priorities straight.
The first thing we want for you in 2020 is for you to have a healthy smile! We want to make sure your mouth is free from:
- Tooth decay – Also known as cavities, tooth decay can result in infection and pain.
- Gum disease – The #1 cause of tooth loss in adults is gum disease!
- Damaged teeth – Chips, cracks, and breaks can lead to infection and dysfunctional teeth.
- Oral cancer – With every exam, we evaluate your smile for signs of lesions and abrasions that could be signs of oral cancer.
Once we know your mouth is healthy, you can begin looking into ways to improve your smile.
Get the Gorgeous Grin You’ve Been Dreaming Of
2020 can be the year that you finally get that dental work you’ve been wanting but have been afraid to ask for. Maybe you’re nervous about additional dental work, or cost, or that people will tease you for wanting to improve the look of your smile.
Your concerns are valid, but believe us when we say that it is worth it to have the smile you want. You are the one who looks at your smile multiple times every single day. Each time you look in the mirror, you are reminded of what you don’t have. Let us help you achieve your smile goals with one of our amazing cosmetic options.
- Dental veneers – Cover the flaws in your smile with natural-looking veneers!
- Teeth Whitening – Improve the color of your teeth with professional and safe whitening.
- ClearCorrect – Straighten your crooked teeth once and for all with clear aligner therapy.
- Tooth bonding – Maybe our fastest and least expensive option to improve your look!
- Smile makeover – Combine several of our options to do a total smile makeover!
Call one of our two convenient locations to get started. We can’t wait to see what 2020 brings for your smile!