You are welcome to visit our open dentist offices again! We have added procedures at our Laredo, TX locations to protect our patients and team members against COVID-19 and other infections. Please read about our new procedures at Davenport Dental Group, and then call 956-242-6745 (Junction Drive) or 956-517-2695 (Winfield) for an appointment.
We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valued patients.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- The reception area has been cleared of shared items to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- We have rearranged our seating arrangements in accordance with social distancing standards. If a seat is not available, please advise a Front Desk team member. You will be able to wait in your vehicle and we will notify you as soon as your dental professional is available. If you prefer to wait in your vehicle when you arrive, simply call us and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- Upon entering Davenport Dental Group, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and to wear your mask (if you are not already). You will also find sanitizer in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be measuring the temperature of all patients (and team members) before coming into the office.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Any patient deemed at risk of illness will be asked to reschedule at least 3 weeks out.
- We will continue using strict universal precaution on all patients-this means we operate assuming all patients have all diseases and use appropriate precautions.
- All protocols, methods, and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment, and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. We will be strictly adhering to CDC guidelines on the use of Personal Protective Equipment (special masks, gloves, jackets, etc). Safety is our #1 priority.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community. You can be assured safety measures at Davenport Dental Group will continue to evolve as more information develops.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
We look forward to serving you,
Davenport Dental Group