If you’re looking for a way to improve your smile without having to wait months or years to complete treatment, dental veneers may be the option for you. Because our skilled Laredo, TX dentists offer veneers right here in our office, a flawless smile is just a phone call away. Your friends at Davenport Dental Group will be happy to help you achieve the smile of your dreams!James T. on using veneers to transform his smile Read Transcript
I was in the military for 25 years. Deployed a lot of places. Your teeth kind of get put on the back burner. Finally came to retirement. Went to my retirement ceremony and you have to do a physical before you actually retire out of the military. As long as your teeth are somewhat healthy, they sign off on the paperwork and let you out. But cosmetically they didn't look tremendous at all.
I made a consultation with Dr. Davenport, and he gave me different options I could use. We both came to the conclusion eight veneers up top. I wanted to do the bottoms too and he kind of talked me out of it. Says, "Maybe a waste of money because when you smile you only see the top teeth." I was like, "Wow, I didn't really realize that." Yeah, I looked at it, so we decided to go with eight veneers off his recommendation. Haven't regretted it since.
It's been a awesome decision for myself, my family. You look in the mirror after it's done. Wow. You almost want to start crying. It looked totally different. My family noticed a big difference. I notice a big difference. Immediate family, aunts, uncles and that, yeah, they notice, but if you're actually walking around town and you run into someone you know, they won't notice. They won't say anything until you tell them, "Hey, look at my teeth." That was a good feeling.
There isn’t much these wafer-thin porcelain shells can’t improve! For example, veneers are able to:
- Give you a new smile in just a few visits
- Disguise damage like stains, chips, and fractures
- Fill in gaps between teeth and smooth out uneven teeth
- Withstand a significant amount of wear and tear
Find The Smile Solution That Works For You
Before we begin any procedures, you’ll meet with one of our expert doctors to discuss veneers vs. Lumineers – the two types of veneers we offer. Each one comes with its own advantages and possible drawbacks, and we’ll help you choose what is best for your smile.
- The daVinci Dental Studio in California has been hand-crafting traditional porcelain veneers for celebrities for over three decades. You can get the same smile as Hollywood stars in Laredo because we offer these first-class favorites right in our office! If you’re looking to cover some significant problems, these are a great choice. They do require removal of enamel, though, and cannot be removed.
- Lumineers veneers are extremely thin and are considered prepless, as they don’t require the removal of enamel. These veneers can be temporary and are faster to place, although they can still last for years. However, they are not suited for hiding very prominent blemishes because they are so thin.
If you’re ready to achieve a Hollywood-perfect smile in just a couple of visits to our office, it’s time to call Davenport Dental Group. Our dental veneers are a cosmetic dentistry investment that will make you feel like a million bucks!