Dental implants from an expert Laredo, TX dentist are a secure, reliable, and aesthetically appealing way to replace your missing teeth. Davenport Dental Group has three doctors who are able to place restorations on implants. No matter who takes care of your smile, you’ll enjoy dazzling results. In addition to the beauty of your new smile, you’ll also have the benefit of the following:Dr. Matthew Davenport on dental implants Read Transcript
A lot of patients come in asking, wanting to know what an implant is. They hear about it on TV or read about it in an article. It's a good option for someone that either is missing just one tooth that they recently lost, or lost a long time ago, and they want to fill that missing space. It's always good to fill missing space because teeth can shift. We want to be able to prevent those teeth from shifting, to keep the most functional bite that the patient can have. An implant, when we go in, a surgeon will place the implant into the patient's jaw and allow that to heal. Once that's ready and locked in place, we can restore that and put a crown to fill in that gap. The biggest benefit to that is that we're not messing with any of your adjacent teeth. It's the most conservative procedure that dentistry offers in replacing the missing tooth.
- A more youthful appearance due to structure and support for your cheeks
- Improved speaking ability thanks to a combination of enhanced enunciation and self-confidence
- An all-new diet with no chewing-based restrictions (hello, tacos!)
- Improved self-esteem from having a smile that looks and feels fantastic
Call our Junction Drive location at 956-242-6745 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Dick Davenport or Dr. Alessandro Vallone. Or book a consultation with Dr. Matt Davenport at 956-517-2695 in our Winfield office.
Explore Your Implant Options
We offer several types of dental implants because we see several different smiles! Some of your options may include:
- Single-tooth restorations – a single implant is placed and then loaded with a replacement crown
- Implant-supported bridges – a series of crowns are connected to form a bridge, which is then placed on the implant
- Implant-secured dentures – removable dentures secure to your mouth using dental implants
During your consultation, you and your doctor will discuss what the best option is for you. If you’re concerned about the cost of a full set of dental implants, we can discuss teeth replacement alternatives like dentures. We can also go over our payment options with you. No matter which type of treatment you decide on, advanced technology like digital imaging and intraoral cameras will ensure accurate, comfortable care.
If you’re a candidate for implants, they can be an ideal solution for several reasons:
- Provide a natural look and feel
- Prevent jawbone deterioration
- Can often last for life
- Offer predictable results
Get The Smile You Deserve
It’s time to regain what you’ve lost – a smile that looks elegant, functions well, and feels comfortable. Davenport Dental Group has been in Laredo since 1982, so you can be sure we know what you need.
To start recovering your smile with dental implants, contact the office most convenient for you. You can reach our Junction Drive location at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield location off East Del Mar Blvd. at 956-517-2695.