You shouldn’t feel ashamed of your missing teeth, but that doesn’t mean you should live without a complete smile. Dentures from the Laredo, TX dentists at Davenport Dental Group can help you smile proudly again. You’ll also gain the benefit of:Jim on having a partial denture Read Transcript
I come here because first of all they recognize you when you walk through the door. They know you, they know your background. It's a warm welcoming place. Everybody here from every staff member from the front desk all the way back to the Doctor's office and then when you leave everything is well organized. If they say your appointment is 10:32, it's 10:32 and that's when you get in to see the Doctor. I came to him with dental issues from the past that probably just didn't have the right care and attention to my teeth over years and he's taken the time to explain to me what needs to be done and very carefully he's done that with me and I have a lot of confidence in him as an individual because he talks to me like an individual and like a patient but he makes sure I understand fully what's to be done, how it's to be done, and the timeframe of which it's going to be done.
I have a partial plate on the bottom he's had to rebuild that and then a problem where I had to have a tooth extracted so it was not an anchor tooth there any longer. So rebuilt it, got a new one and it has worked very well ever since. It allows me to chew to grind things, without that I could cut things with my front teeth but I would not be able to grind it so as a result I can grind the food properly. Grind it up before I swallow it. I'm very happy with the results and it fits very well and I don't have a problem with it and when I've had a little adjustment necessary I call in, I come right in and they make the adjustment then it fits properly.
- Access to foods you’ve been missing
- A younger, happier appearance that looks natural
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
Choose The Smile Replacement That Works For You
Your smile has its own unique features, and you have your own idea of what you want it to look like. We have several types of dentures to help you get the smile you desire:
- Full removable dentures are probably what you’re most familiar with. These replacement teeth sit in a gum-colored mold that adheres to your gums. They can be used to replace an entire arch or even an entire mouth of teeth.
- Partial removable dentures replace some of your teeth, but not an entire arch. They are also held in place using clasps that attach to the surrounding natural teeth. We also offer implant-supported bridges, a similar option secured by dental implants.
- Implant-retained dentures are completely secure. They attach your denture to dental implants using ball mechanisms. You will never have to worry about your teeth slipping or moving around unexpectedly.
- Implant-supported dentures work very similarly to implant-retained dentures, except they use a bar attachment and implants to secure the denture into your mouth.
- Temporary dentures are just how they sound – temporary. We create these quickly so that you can have new teeth immediately. You’ll wear these while we create your long-term set.
Get The Smile You Deserve
You deserve a smile that affords you all the things you love: socializing without feeling self-conscious, eating the foods you love, and feeling great about the way you look. You can get all of these with a customized teeth replacement from our expert dentists.
If you’re ready to schedule a consultation about dentures, call our Junction Drive location at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield location at 956-517-2695. You can also send us a message using our online contact form. We can’t wait to hear from you.