You shouldn’t have to go through life without a full smile. When you choose the Laredo, TX dentists at Davenport Dental Group, you won’t! With a full-mouth reconstruction, we can rebuild your smile so that you can return to your normal life. That could include:
- A smile that looks, feels, and acts like your natural teeth
- Clear, enunciated speech that’s easy to understand
- A younger-looking appearance
- More pleasure eating a wider variety of foods
- Increased confidence in your smile and your overall appearance
Learn About Our Full-Mouth Rehabilitation Procedures
Our services are designed to help patients who have experienced severe damage to their teeth. We can rebuild your smile through a few phases. Our full mouth-reconstruction steps are:
- Digital X-rays, an exam, and use of intraoral cameras to determine your needs
- Customized treatment plan for your goals
- Placement of restorations or completion of other treatments
- Enjoying your new smile!
Your treatment could include:
- Dental implants – Our most natural-looking and -feeling solution
- Dental crowns – Now available same-day with CEREC technology!
- Fixed bridge – A sturdy way to replace a missing or damaged tooth
- Dentures – A reliable, affordable smile replacement option
- Veneers – Choose a full set of veneers or opt for single-tooth restorations
- Fillings – Tooth-colored composite resin is durable and attractive
- Orthodontics – Get a straighter smile in about a year with ClearCorrect aligners
Find Out What To Expect From Your Treatment
The length of time your full-mouth rehabilitation will take depends on the treatment options you choose. If you need veneers and some fillings, the process will be completed fairly quickly. If you are undergoing orthodontic treatment or have dental implants placed, it will take some time to get your dream smile. Regardless of what you choose, you won’t believe the difference in your smile before reconstruction and after!
Making an appointment to learn more about our full-mouth reconstruction services is easy! Contact our Junction Drive location at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield location at 956-517-2695. You can also send us a message using our online contact form.