Your family deserves a Laredo, TX dentist who can meet all their needs. That’s why you’re willing to drive all over town to take everyone to the right specialist. But you don’t have to add to your tight schedule to give them what they need. Davenport Dental Group offers top-notch dental care to patients of all ages. That’s ideal for a number of reasons:Doctor Catherine Martin on family dentistry Read Transcript
What's nice about our practice is that we do have several hygienists and several doctors here, so we can treat the whole family at once. It's very convenient, especially if you have little ones, to bring everyone in at the same time. We do offer a wide variety of services, so we're able to treat from the little ones all the way to older stages of life.
- You’ll never have a gap in your records when you visit the same office throughout your life.
- You’ll enjoy a higher level of preventive care because we’ll know to look for dental problems that could be inherited from family members.
- Your children will have a low-stress first appointment because they’ll know us from joining you during your dental cleanings and exams.
- Your family will experience less dental anxiety overall because they’ll develop lasting, trusting friendships with our office – for life!
Get Top-Notch Care For Every Age
To us, family dentistry means having skilled, knowledgeable dentists who are great with patients of all ages. We offer a variety of preventive dentistry services to help you and your family – including kids – maintain beautiful, healthy smiles for life. Those include:Dr. Davenport on being a family dentist Read Transcript
I enjoy family dentistry. I've been doing private practice family dentistry for 26 years now. Nice to now see the children of people who used to be the children in my practice. They've continued to be patients of ours. They were brought here by their parents, and now as they are parents they're bringing their children to us. It's a very nice experience to have that loyalty from a large number of our patient base.
Now my son has followed in my footsteps and has joined our practice as of two years ago. That's been exciting, certainly for me. Hopefully for him. It has been a very exciting adventure for us.
- Dental cleanings and exams
- Fluoride treatments and varnishes
- Dental sealants
- Nutritional counseling
- Athletic mouthguards
Restore & Replace Teeth That Have Wear & Tear
In addition to keeping little smiles happy, we provide a number of services for adults whose teeth might be showing some age. If you are an older adult who has experienced dental decay or even tooth loss, it is not too late to have a happy, healthy smile.
If you have lost teeth for any reason, we can help you achieve an authentic, reliable replacement option.
- Dental implants are wonderful for restoring chewing power and aesthetics. In fact, they look so natural in your mouth that no one will be able to tell that they are not your natural teeth!
- Not sure you want to invest in implants? Not sure you want to undergo the surgery? We also offer removable dentures (full and partial) for those missing teeth.
Avoid Anxiety With Dental Sedation
If you or your child is nervous about visiting the dentist, you need a family dental center that understands. We offer nitrous oxide, a mild sedative also known as laughing gas. It is designed to take the edge off your nerves and help you feel at ease. And it is safe for all patients, including kids!
Making an appointment with Dr. Davenport, Dr. Vallone, or Dr. Matt is easy! Get the family dentistry you need with a simple phone call. You can call our Junction Drive location at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield location at 956-517-2695. You can also send us a message using our online contact form. We look forward to meeting your family!