Although Founding Father Benjamin Franklin was referring to fire safety when he said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” his words are especially true about your smile. Biannual dental cleanings and exams from your Laredo, TX dentist office are a small investment of your time and money that will save you a significant amount of time, money, and pain. When you see Davenport Dental Group for your checkups, you’ll know you’re getting top-notch preventive care, like:Alexa on Trusting and Feeling Comfortable at Davenport Dental Group Read Transcript
I feel like here, I was able to trust them with, of course, one thing that everyone's ... really focuses is on is like, a smile. I feel like when you meet someone, a smile is really important. I was able to entrust them in making my smile beautiful.
When I first starting coming, I had braces, so it was really good having them help me, since they were teaching me exactly how to clean my teeth with braces. 'Cause it's really hard to do it and it would give me the floss that I needed, and they would show me how to use it, and the toothbrushes, they told me which ones were the right ones. Even when I was going to my orthodontist, they really didn't show me as much as what I should do. But here, they really did.
I always felt comfortable asking them, any questions that I had. They always had the right explanation and it all made sense. After a while, it just feels like it's more like ... THey're your friends here. I know they're giving me the best treatment that they can or they're giving me all that they can. And it doesn't feel like it's super, like, they're just pretending, oh, 'cause I'm just a client. Like, I feel like they really do care what's best for me or they really want to do their best work on me.
Definitely suggested, 'cause you're going to get amazing treatment from amazing people and you're going to have a great smile after.
- State-of-the-art technology like digital X-rays and cavity detectors that will locate potential problems before they’re a source of pain
- Removal of hardened plaque (also known as tartar) with special dental cleaning tools
- Oral cancer screenings from Drs. Davenport or Dr. Vallone, who will recognize early symptoms with the help of OralID cancer screening devices
- Fluoride treatments and varnishes to strengthen your enamel
- Assessment of gum disease and appropriate treatment
Discover The Importance Of Professionally Cleaned Teeth
These appointments are important because they are your first line of defense against decay and disease! Aside from home hygiene, cleanings and exams are what keep these problems at bay. The benefits of teeth cleaning can be far-reaching, helping you:
- Reduce and eliminate smile-dulling stains.
- Potentially lower your risk of serious conditions like heart disease, diabetes, and strokes.
- Prevent gum disease, which can lead to significant pain and even tooth loss.
- Have fresh, clean breath – a mouth that isn’t clean will start to smell bad!
Once the plaque on your enamel has hardened into tartar, you can’t remove it at home – even with brushing and flossing. Our hygienists can take care of it for you, though, and keep you smiling!
Experience A New Level Of Teeth Brushing With BURST
The revolutionary BURST sonic toothbrush offers you advanced teeth cleaning power. With our special promotion, right now you can purchase the BURST system for only $65 directly from our office (retail $69.99). Our dentists love this toothbrush! Here’s what you, too, will love about BURST:
- 33,000 vibrations per minute for maximum cleaning and plaque removal
- Three modes to customize your brushing experience – Whitening, Sensitive, or Massage
- Soft, bacteria-absorbing binchotan charcoal bristles for a healthier mouth
- A pulse every 30 seconds while brushing, letting you know to switch quadrants in your mouth, plus automatic shutoff after two minutes
- Four weeks worth of brushing on a single charge, making it easy to travel with
- Optional replacement heads shipped directly to you every three months
Call us now to purchase BURST or to schedule your dental cleanings and exams. Protect your smile and your health! You can reach our Junction Drive office at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield office at 956-517-2695.