If you can’t eat the foods you love due to damaged or missing teeth, it’s time to get help! At Davenport Dental Group, our Laredo, TX dentists offer top-notch restorative dentistry procedures to help you regain function as well as appearance. You can get back to enjoying barbecue at Rudy’s with your friends – and having your server take a group picture!
But delicious food isn’t the only reason to restore your smile. There are several other advantages:
- Bringing any pain and discomfort to an end
- Preventing a dental irritation from growing into a serious problem
- Lowering your risk for tooth decay and gum disease
- Enjoying a more complete, attractive smile – in as little as one visit
Enjoy A Smile Solution That Looks And Feels Natural
Our commitment to using the best technology in the business means we can offer you dental restoration materials that feel like your natural teeth. And they blend in so well, only you and your dentist will know you’ve had work done!
- If you are having trouble chewing due to a decayed, cracked, or broken tooth, a dental crown can repair its structural integrity and restore its appearance. We offer same-day crowns thanks to CEREC technology.
- Fixed bridges are often the most cost-effective, time-tested way to replace a missing tooth. A bridge is an artificial tooth or teeth supported by crowns or an implant. This setup effectively restores function while helping your natural, healthy teeth maintain their ideal position.
- One of the most reliable, authentic tooth replacement options available is dental implants. These artificial tooth roots are topped with a custom-created restoration to replace your missing tooth or teeth. This restoration can be a single crown, bridge, or full-arch denture.
If you’re ready to restore your function and oral health with restorative dentistry, contact our Laredo, TX dental team to schedule an appointment. Call our Junction Drive office at 956-242-6745 or our office in Winfield at 956-517-2695. Don’t wait – call today.