- Get beautiful teeth without any metal
- Enjoy more comfortable, confident treatment
- Expect results in less time than braces
If you don’t want to undergo the stress and discomfort associated with traditional braces, Davenport Dental Group has a solution for you. OrthoFX on Junction Drive in Laredo, TX is a system of clear aligners to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Now you can straighten your smile without being embarrassed by a mouth full of metal! You can also:
- Enjoy healthy gums and lips that won’t be irritated by wires or brackets
- Take out your aligners when you need to – for cleaning, eating, or important events
- Keep your orthodontic treatment a secret between you and your dentist since clear aligners are virtually unnoticeable to others
- Maintain a fresh, clean smile by removing your aligners to brush, floss, and enjoy meals
Call us now at 956-242-6745 to set up a consultation and see how you can get a gorgeous grin!
Clear Aligners Are A Great Alternative To Braces
You deserve a convenient alternative to braces. That’s why we offer clear aligners – because of their effectiveness, comfort, and subtlety. These removable aligners can treat dental problems like crowding, gaps, underbites, overbites, and crooked teeth. At least one study has shown them correcting an issue of anterior crossbite, which is a case of top teeth resting behind bottom teeth.
Metal brackets and wires are known for poking and scratching the inside of your mouth. They also cause pain when tightened. But with removable clear aligners, there are no metal pieces to injure your mouth – only smooth, comfortable plastic – and no wires to tighten. When you change out your aligners, you will only feel a slight pressure.
Because the aligners are clear and fit snugly against your teeth, you can improve your smile invisibly. When you’ve completed treatment, you can finish your smile boost with additional cosmetic dentistry procedures like professional teeth whitening, contouring, or bonding. You can even combine several procedures for a smile makeover!
See Results Sooner With Clear Aligner Therapy
Traditional metal braces typically take two or three years to work completely. They move your teeth slowly and require many inconvenient and often painful dental appointments with them. Many of our patients see the same results in around 12 months with clear aligners. That’s the same effectiveness without the discomfort, embarrassment, or nuisance – in half the time!