- Hide several dental flaws quickly
- Enjoy painless, affordable treatment
- Improve your smile & confidence
Tooth bonding on Junction Drive in Laredo, TX could be your answer to a more beautiful smile if you’re looking for a solution that’s quick, painless, and affordable. Our skilled dentists at Davenport Dental Group have the expertise you need to upgrade your smile fast. All it takes is a steady, artful application of composite resin to the surface of your tooth, setting with a special light, and polishing – that’s it!Doctor Dick Davenport on tooth bonding Read Transcript
Doctor Dick Davenport on tooth bonding
Tooth bonding is simply the addition of a composite resin material to a tooth. It's a simple tooth-colored paste that is essentially glued to the surface or surfaces of a tooth that's damaged, or you want to change the shape of, and it's going to be utilized in situations where there's only minimal changes need to be made. It's not a material or a procedure that you can use to make huge, drastic changes throughout your whole smile. For that, you would have to move to veneers or crowns or some combination, but tooth bonding is very good for correcting very minor problems that you may have with one or two teeth.
This simple cosmetic dental treatment can:
- Preserve your tooth enamel
- Deliver quick results in a single appointment
- Give you a better smile that lasts years
- Be matched to your desired tooth color
- Be adjusted if necessary down the road
Call us today at 956-242-6745 to see if cosmetic bonding is right for you.
Cover A Multitude Of Smile Imperfections With Dental Bonding
Composite resin can cover or correct several imperfections in your smile, such as:
- A tooth that isn’t the same color as the rest of your smile
- Small chips that make your smile uneven
- Slight cracks in individual teeth
- Teeth that are not wide or long enough
- Enamel that has dents or bumps
- Small gaps between your teeth
Choose The Solution That Suits Your Smile
Cosmetic bonding and dental veneers are compared because they can solve similar cosmetic problems. Like veneers, bonding doesn’t hurt. The difference lies in their application and the severity of the cosmetic problems they can solve. While bonding is a simple procedure designed to fix small blemishes, dental veneers require more planning and precise placing. They can correct larger, more serious cosmetic impurities and offer a more long-term solution.
If you’re ready to correct your cosmetic blemishes with tooth bonding on Junction Drive in Laredo, call us at 956-242-6745 to schedule a cosmetic consultation with one of our talented doctors.