No one plans to have dental emergencies on Junction Drive in Laredo. But when they happen, Davenport Dental Group is here for you. We have experienced emergency dentists who are equipped to get you out of pain and prevent complications from your injury or infection.Doctor Catherine Martin on dental emergencies Read Transcript
We do have a chair open for dental emergencies. It happens often where we have a patient walk in that's in pain. And most of the time, we can get you in right away and get you seen. What's nice about our practice is we do have several dentists, so even if you're my patient and if I might not be available, we do have Dr. Vallone and Dr. Davenport that might be able to see you. And we normally fit everybody in. The most important thing is just getting our patients out of pain and getting you back to your normal routine.
Emergency dental care is not the same as emergency medical care; you don’t need to be in a life-threatening situation to give us a call. If you think you need urgent dental care, you probably do! Call us right away so we can:
- Get you out of pain as soon as possible
- Guard your smile against additional damage
- Potentially save your natural tooth
We have same-day and next-day appointments to serve you. Call our emergency dentist now at 956-242-6745!
Call Us Right Away With These Dental Emergency Signs
There’s no reason to suffer mouth pain! We offer a variety of services to help, and we use local anesthetic and sedation, if desired, to keep you comfortable. Some of our emergency services include:
- Root Canal Therapy
- Same-Day Dental Crowns
- Tooth Replacement Options
It can be difficult to know when you should call an emergency dentist. If you’re unsure what counts as an emergency, be sure to call us if you experience any of the following:
- A tooth that has been broken or knocked out
- A tooth that has fallen out due to disease
- A tissue injury (tongue, lip, cheek, or gums)
- A damaged or loose dental restoration
- Severe dental pain (especially when chewing)
- Pain that has subsided in your tooth
- Discoloration like a bruise
- Bleeding from your mouth (please visit an emergency room for bleeding that won’t stop)
Scheduling an appointment from your trusted emergency dentist in Laredo Texas is easy. Call 956-242-6745, or you can send us a message using our online contact form, though we recommend this for non-emergency appointments only.