Our dental implants on Junction Drive in Laredo are a secure, reliable, and aesthetically appealing way to replace your missing teeth. Davenport Dental Group has three doctors who are able to place restorations on implants. No matter who takes care of your smile, you’ll enjoy dazzling results.Doctor Matt Davenport on dental implants Read Transcript
One of the things that a lot of patients come in with when they really have a missing tooth is they want to know what their options are. And I always tell them that the best option by far is a dental implant, because it's able to restore that missing space without touching or working with any of their other teeth. So they can come in, have that implant placed, and within a couple of months have a brand-new tooth to fill that space. And it's fully functional and highly aesthetic, and it gets a very high-quality result.
In addition to the beauty of your new smile, you’ll also have the benefit of:
- A more youthful facial structure and appearance
- Improved speaking ability thanks to enhanced enunciation and self-confidence
- An all-new diet with no chewing-based restrictions (hello, tacos!)
- Better self-esteem from having a smile that looks and feels fantastic
Call us at 956-242-6745 to schedule a consultation.
Explore Your Dental Implant Choices
We offer several types of teeth implants because we see several different smiles! Some of your options may include:
- Single-Tooth Restorations – A single implant is placed and then loaded with a replacement crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A series of crowns are connected to form a bridge, which is then placed on the implant.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Removable dentures secure to your mouth using dental implants.
During your consultation, you and your doctor will discuss what the best option is for you. If you’re concerned about the cost of a full set of dental implants, we can discuss teeth replacement alternatives like dentures. We can also go over our payment options with you. No matter which type of treatment you decide on, advanced technology like digital imaging as well as inhaled sedation will ensure precise, comfortable care.
If you’re a candidate for implants, they can be an ideal solution because they:
- Look and feel natural
- Prevent jawbone deterioration
- Often last for a lifetime
- Offer predictable results
Get The Smile You Deserve
It’s time to regain what you’ve lost – a smile that looks elegant, functions well, and feels comfortable. Davenport Dental Group has been in Laredo since 1982, so you can be sure we know what you need to reach your smile goals.
To start recovering your smile with dental implants on Junction Drive in Laredo, TX, call us at 956-242-6745 to schedule an appointment.