Patients can improve their bite strength by up to 300% within 3 years after receiving implants. Source.
Our dental implants on Junction Drive in Laredo are a secure, reliable, and aesthetically appealing way to replace your missing teeth. Davenport Dental Group’s doctors are able to secure restorations to implants. No matter which dentist takes care of your smile, you’ll enjoy dazzling results.
In addition to the beauty of your new smile, you’ll also have the benefit of:
- A more youthful facial structure and appearance
- Improved speaking ability with enhanced enunciation and self-confidence
- Preventing bone loss in your jaw and better oral health
- A healthy and flavor-filled diet with no chewing-based restrictions (hello, tacos!)
- Better self-esteem from having a smile that looks and feels fantastic
Call us at 956-242-6745 to schedule an implant consultation.
Explore All of Your Dental Implant Choices
We offer several types of teeth implants because we see many different smiles! If you’re a candidate for implants, they can be an ideal solution because they:
- Look and feel natural
- Often last for a lifetime
- Offer predictable results
During your consultation, you and your doctor will discuss what the best option is for you. Some of your options may include:
- Single-Tooth Restorations – A single implant is placed and then loaded with a replacement crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A series of crowns are connected to form a bridge, which is then placed on implants.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Removable dentures are secured to your mouth using dental implants.
No matter which type of treatment you decide on, advanced technology like digital imaging will ensure precise, comfortable care. You can also receive inhaled sedation to stay relaxed throughout your treatment.
Get the Smile You Deserve From Experienced Implant Dentists
It’s time to regain what you’ve lost – a smile that looks natural, functions well, and feels comfortable. Davenport Dental Group has been in Laredo since 1982, so you can be sure we know what you need to reach your smile goals. You can also depend on our expertise for your implant placement, which is done at our Winfield location by a Master of the International Dental Implant Association.
If you’re concerned about the cost of a full set of dental implants, we can discuss teeth replacement alternatives like traditional dentures. We can also go over our payment options with you. You may want to join our membership club, if you don’t have insurance, as you can save 20 percent on services such as implants.
To start recovering your smile with dental implants on Junction Drive in Laredo, TX, call us at 956-242-6745 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.