You shouldn’t feel ashamed of your missing teeth, but that doesn’t mean you should live without a complete smile. Dentures on Junction Drive in Laredo, TX from Davenport Dental Group can help you smile proudly again. You’ll also benefit from:Doctor Matt Davenport on dentures Read Transcript
At our practice, there are patients that do come in that, for whatever reason, need to completely restore their smile. One of those ways of doing that is to offer a denture, and those can always be a challenging situation for those patients. One way to help try and alleviate that is with dental implants and to try and fixate that into their mouths to where it's a little bit more comfortable and not moving around as much, and that allows the patient to be more comfortable and also more confident with their teeth and their smile. Sometimes when dealing with denture patients, it can be a highly anxious experience for them. To go from having no smile and very little self-esteem and confidence in being able to smile to the end result when they actually get their final product and they're happy with it, they're comfortable with it, they're able to eat again and speak again confidently. It really ... that's one of the joys of being a dentist, is to see that from the beginning to the end and that emotional impact that it has on the patient.
- Access to foods you’ve been missing
- A younger, happier appearance that looks natural
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
Call our office at 956-242-6745 today for your consultation with an expert dentist.
Choose The Smile Replacement That Works For You
Your smile has its own unique features, and you have your own idea of what you want it to look like. We have several denture options to help you get the smile you desire:
- Full Removable Dentures – Probably what you’re most familiar with, these replacement teeth sit in a gum-colored mold that adheres to your gums. They can replace an entire arch or even an entire mouth of teeth.
- Partial Removable Dentures – These replace some of your teeth. They are held in place using clasps that attach to the surrounding natural teeth. We also offer implant-supported bridges, which play a similar role but are secured by dental implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We can attach your denture to dental implants using ball mechanisms. You will never have to worry about your teeth slipping or moving around unexpectedly because they are completely secure.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These work similarly to implant-retained dentures, except they use a bar attachment and implants to secure the denture.
- Temporary Dentures – We create these dentures quickly so that you can have new teeth immediately. You’ll wear these while we make your long-term set.
Get The Smile You Deserve
You deserve a smile that affords you all the things you love: socializing without feeling self-conscious, eating the foods you love, and feeling great about the way you look. You can get all of these with customized teeth replacement from our expert dentists.
If you’re ready to schedule a consultation about dentures on Junction Drive in Laredo, call us at 956-242-6745 today. We can’t wait to hear from you.