Achieve Healthy Teeth & Gums With General Dentistry on Junction Drive in Laredo
When you and your family want to maintain great smiles throughout your life, you’ll want our exceptional general dentistry at Junction Drive in Laredo. At Davenport Dental Group, our dental team will keep your teeth and gums healthy with our top-notch preventive care.
By visiting our office for semi-annual dental cleanings and exams, you and your family will:
- Avoid tooth decay and gum disease
- Detect early signs of oral cancer before more obvious symptoms arise
- Enjoy consistently bright, gorgeous grins
- Maintain better oral and overall health
Call us today to schedule an appointment: 956-242-6745. We offer convenient office hours and a dental membership club to simplify your family’s care. You’ll get coverage on preventive care services like cleanings and exams, and discounts on other services, for a low monthly cost.
Avoid Dental Problems Before They Start
Many people are concerned about developing cavities. Our preventive dental care includes plaque and tartar removal and tooth polishing. These services keep teeth looking great while also preventing cavities and gum disease. In addition, our general dental care includes:
- Fluoride Varnishes & Dental Sealants– When you need an extra layer of defense against cavities, fluoride can protect your teeth against harmful bacteria and plaque. We can also apply dental sealants to the chewing surfaces of your teeth.
- Home Care Product Recommendations – We’ll recommend products you can use at home to improve your dental health and oral care routine.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Our non-surgical treatment involves a deep cleaning procedure that eliminates the infection in your gums. It’s one of the best ways to restore your gum health.
- Dry Mouth Treatment –If you’re living with chronic dry mouth, we can determine the source of your discomfort and recommend a solution like Biotene. These products should ease your symptoms and allow you to feel normal again.
We also use dental technology to offer more precise treatment recommendations and give you more accurate results. It also makes your appointments easier too! Our digital X-rays expose you to less radiation and our intraoral cameras allow us to examine your mouth closely. We also use cavity-detecting cameras during your examination to spot issues when they are small and simple to treat.
Cavities and infections aren’t the only things that can cause harm to your smile. You often need the protection of a mouthguard to protect from injury or damage. We offer:
- Teeth Grinding Mouthguards – We can also create mouthguards to ease bruxism (teeth grinding and clenching) and protect your smile from the wear-and-tear associated with this condition.
Get a healthy and happy smile with the help of general dentistry at Junction Drive in Laredo, TX. Call Davenport Dental Group at 956-242-6745, or request an appointment online.