Get Back On Track With Gum Disease Treatment on Junction Drive in Laredo
If the eyes are the window to the soul, the mouth is the window to the body – its health in particular. The status of your gums can impact everything from the smell of your breath to risk of a heart attack. Stay in better control of your health from teeth to toes by receiving nonsurgical gum disease treatment on Junction Drive in Laredo, TX.
The impact of treating gum disease at Davenport Dental Group is far reaching. Doing so will help you:
- Put an end to oral pain and prevent further infection
- Keep your natural teeth from falling out
- Guard your jawbone against erosion
- Keep disease-causing bacteria from entering your bloodstream
- Have fresh, clean breath so you can socialize confidently
Concerned about your gum health? Call us at 956-242-6745 for an appointment. Ask about our membership plan for patients vulnerable to gum disease. For a small monthly fee and one-time activation cost, you’ll get the cleanings you need to keep infection at bay!
Save Your Smile by Seeking Nonsurgical Gum Treatment
The best way for you to respond to gum problems is to seek treatment immediately. Ideally, we’ll spot the signs during your dental exam before you feel any pain. If your gum disease is in an early stage, we may only need to perform a routine dental cleaning to get your smile back to normal.
If the gum disease is more advanced, we will recommend a deep cleaning procedure known as scaling and root planing. This treatment will:
- Clean out the tartar and plaque in and around your gumline (scaling)
- Smooth out your tooth roots to avoid further infection and prevent tooth sensitivity (root planing)
There’s no need to worry about any discomfort. We use local anesthesia to numb the area of treatment. If you’re nervous about the procedure, you can also relax with inhaled sedation.
Recognize the Symptoms of Gum Disease
Gum care treatment is always best in the early stages, so we can protect you from the painful symptoms of advanced gum disease. That’s why regular checkups are so important. However, it’s still important to be aware of the symptoms of gum disease:
- Red, swollen gums
- Bleeding during flossing or brushing
- Chronic bad breath
- Sores on your gums
- Gums that have pulled away from your teeth
- Teeth that look longer than usual
If you notice these signs, you shouldn’t have to suffer. For gum disease treatment on Junction Drive in Laredo, don’t wait any longer. Protect your health (and your wallet!) with our comfortable and surgery-free procedures. Call our office at 956-242-6745 now.