If you have damaged or missing teeth, the first-class dentists Dr. Davenport, Dr. Martin, and Dr. Vallone at Davenport Dental Group offer quality restorative dentistry on Junction Drive in Laredo for every situation. Restoring your smile rather than enduring your oral pain will do more than eliminate discomfort. It can also:Image Title: Restorative Dentistry Doctor Matt Davenport on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Here at our practice at Davenport Dental Group, we have a lot of patients that come in that do need restorative care, whether that be in a broken tooth or missing tooth or several missing teeth. And we're confident in being able to fix those problems, whether it be a denture or a partial denture or more of a cosmetic case where you'd like to fix your smile. We're very confident being able to treat that here in our practice.
- Allow you to eat your favorite foods with ease
- Let you keep your natural teeth rather than losing them
- Help you enunciate clearly and confidently
- Give you a smile that feels and looks great
We use advanced technology for your care, including digital imaging and intraoral cameras to improve your smile. Call our office at 956-242-6745 now for an appointment. If you have an emergency, we’ll see you the same day or next day.
Explore All Your Restorative Dental Options
Basic restorative dental care is any procedure or service that recovers the look and function of damaged and missing teeth. Our services include:
- Tooth Fillings – We offer both amalgam and metal-free composite fillings, and we primarily recommend composite. Most patients prefer this type of filling because it blends right into your natural smile.
- Root Canals – While some people are leery of root canals, in reality, they are a reliable way to eliminate pain from an infected tooth and restore oral health.
- Dental Crowns – Our team offers same-day crowns specially designed to repair your damaged teeth and restore their appearance.
- Dental Bridges – Both a fixed bridge and an implant-supported bridge can replace missing teeth. A fixed bridge is attached to your healthy natural teeth surrounding the gap, while an implant-supported bridge is supported by dental implants.
- Dental Implants – The best tooth replacement option for you depends entirely on your situation. However, dental implants are the most authentic tooth replacement option.
- Dental Veneers – If you have a fracture or other minor damage to your tooth, a veneer might be able to help. We can bond these thin shell-like pieces of porcelain to reinforce damaged areas.