We are dedicated to helping you achieve the happy, functional smile you deserve. Our dentists understand how difficult it can be to live with a damaged or missing tooth. You don’t have to suffer any longer when you let us repair your smile with beautifully crafted dental crowns and bridges on Junction Drive in Laredo in as little as one appointment!Doctor Matt Davenport on dental crowns Read Transcript
If a patient comes in and they have a broken tooth or, again, a missing tooth, one way that we can fix that and returning that to a functional working tooth is by crowning it, placing a full-coverage crown over the tooth. That'll restore its function and also provide that aesthetic need to go about feeling confident in their smile. One thing that we're happy to have is, it's our CEREC milling unit, where we can offer same-day crowns for our patients so that the same day that they need that crown, they can walk out with that crown the same day.
At Davenport Dental Group, these restorations are:
- Durable – With the right care, your smile repairs could last decades or your whole life.
- Attractive – By replacing missing teeth and restoring broken ones, you’ll improve your overall appearance.
- Functional – You’ll be able to eat and speak more clearly and without any discomfort.
- Protective – Replacing a missing tooth will prevent its remaining neighbors from shifting into its place. Covering damaged teeth will guard them against future harm.
To fix your smile now, call our office at 956-242-6745 for an appointment.
Receive Your New Crown In Just One Day
Many dental offices will require you to wear a temporary crown while you wait several weeks for a lab to create your dental restoration. Not Davenport Dental Group! With CEREC same-day crown technology, you can skip right to your final crown – in one visit.
Crowns can repair your natural teeth if they become severely damaged or decayed. We also use them to restore teeth after root canals. Your crown will restore the structural integrity of the tooth, protect it from future damage, and restore your appearance.
Replace A Missing Or Failing Tooth With A Dental Bridge
A dental bridge replaces a missing tooth. We offer two types of bridges:
- Fixed bridges are made of several crowns bonded together. The end crowns are bonded to your natural teeth surrounding the gap, while the middle crown literally “bridges” the gap and fills it in.
- Implant-supported bridges are secured with dental implants. Implants are the most natural-looking way to replace missing teeth and are ideal for preserving jawbone structure, oral function, and dental health.
Recover your smile’s function with dental crowns and bridges on Junction Drive in Laredo, TX. To schedule an appointment at Davenport Dental Group, call us at 956-242-6745 today.