End Tooth Pain With Comfortable Root Canals on Junction Drive in Laredo
Root canal treatment is essentially the “bogeyman” of dentistry. It frightens a lot of people! Our root canals on Junction Drive in Laredo, TX, however, are quick, simple, and routine. With this restorative treatment, you’ll be able to:
- Avoid losing a permanent tooth
- Prevent nearby teeth from shifting out of space
- Save money by avoiding more complicated procedures
- Heal faster than you would if you had your tooth removed
- End the pain of a nagging toothache
- Keep your full, beautiful smile
Feel better and protect your smile at Davenport Dental Group. Call us at 956-242-6745, and our dentists will work hard to offer excellent results in our stress-free atmosphere.
Find Relief & Preserve Your Natural Tooth
The most common reason for needing a root canal is advanced tooth decay. When a tooth is infected, your surrounding gum tissue may swell, and you will experience general discomfort. Many people are afraid of seeking treatment for an infected tooth because they’re afraid the procedure will hurt. The reality is, modern root canal treatment doesn’t hurt. Our root canal therapy will:
- Put an end to your toothache by gently eliminating the infected tooth pulp
- Use a local anesthetic to numb the area of treatment, so you don’t feel a thing
- Cover your tooth with a dental crown once we remove all the disease from inside your tooth
Although some dentists require you to wear a temporary crown while your new one is constructed, that isn’t the case here. Thanks to CEREC technology, we can give you a same-day crown. You’ll say goodbye to your toothache and hello to your new crown during one visit! You can also relax the whole time with the help of dental sedation, if needed.
If you have signs of a dental infection, such as a throbbing toothache, swelling, and jaw pain, don’t wait. Call 956-242-6745 now for a same-day or next-day appointment. We can save your tooth and put an end to your pain with root canals on Junction Drive in Laredo, TX.