Over many years of service, we have treated both young and old patients. Age aside, everyone wants to have a beautiful, complete smile. Sometimes patients feel that they’re too old to do anything about their missing teeth. However, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Our senior implants will give you back a strong bite and radiant smile no matter how many candles are on your birthday cake.
You’ll feel right at home here, as our staff works hard to deliver each patient a high level of dental care. You can enjoy TVs and other amenities while we tend to your smile. If you’re a little nervous about your implant treatment, that’s fine because we also offer laughing gas that will immediately help you relax. We encourage everyone who is missing teeth to contact us for a consultation so we can go over your senior implant options and help you decide on a course of treatment. Your choices could include:
- Single-Tooth Implant – For a single missing tooth, an implant will be placed in your jaw then capped with a lifelike crown to restore your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Rather than anchoring to your other teeth, this bridge is secured using two or more implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your teeth will stay firmly in place thanks to a system of snaps and balls. Say goodbye to loose, floppy dentures!
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable dentures, as they transfer the biting and chewing forces to your jawbone rather than your gums.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Let us work up a plan to give you back your smile with a complete set of beautiful teeth.
Come in soon for senior dental implants in Laredo, TX. Call Davenport Dental Group today at 956-242-6745 to schedule a consultation.