You’ve come to the right place for your dental care. Davenport Dental Group is delighted that you’ve chosen us to protect your oral health. We don’t take the responsibility lightly, and we’re committed to making you smile.
Our mission is providing distinctive family dental care for healthy, beautiful smiles. We show this by providing trust, dependability, teamwork, happiness, and service to our patients.
To make an appointment or ask any questions, call our Junction Drive location at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield location at 956-517-2695.
Enjoy Your Initial Visit to Our Friendly Dental Office
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment:
- X-rays (If you have recent X-rays from a previous dentist, you may request that they forward them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.)
- A list of your current medications
- Completed new patient forms, including forms for your dental insurance, which will save time in processing your claims
In addition, be sure to:
- Check out our FAQ page to familiarize yourself with our practice and what to expect at our offices.
- Take a quick digital tour of our facilities to acquaint yourself with our practice.
Know What to Expect at Your First Appointment
We love meeting new patients in Laredo! During your initial appointment, we will consult with you and discuss your diagnosis and treatment options. In most cases, we will also perform a dental cleaning at this first visit. However, if you have a complex medical history or treatment plan, we may need to schedule your cleaning for a separate appointment.
Please note this important information:
- Any patient under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all consultation appointments.
- Please let us know if you have any medical conditions that may be relevant before surgery (such as high blood pressure, rheumatic fever, diabetes, artificial heart valves, or artificial joints).
- Let us know of any medications you are taking (such as heart medications, aspirin, or anticoagulant therapy).
For questions or to make an appointment, please call our Junction Drive location at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield location at 956-517-2695.