At Davenport Dental Group, we offer dental sedation to help nervous patients get the care they need. Regular dental care is an important part of a healthy smile! With sedation and excellent dentistry from our skilled, compassionate Laredo, TX dentists, you don’t have to worry. You are in good hands.Dr. Matthew Davenport on Relieving a Patient's Anxiety Read Transcript
We have a very kind, warm, knowledgeable staff. When the patients come and they kind of feel like they're going to be well taken care of, without any medicinal uses. I think that's a big component to it, is just being able to be comfortable with the people that are treating you. With actual treatment, the main thing that we offer is a nitrous sedation. That's something that, is it's an easy, very safe, it's in and out of your system in five minutes. It's not something that's gonna linger and cause any long term side effects. We feel comfortable treating patients with that to help anxiety.
We offer nitrous oxide because it comes with several advantages and almost no risks:
- Because it’s administered through a mask on your nose, you will not have any injections.
- It takes only a few minutes to start working.
- You’ll enjoy a pleasant sensation and feel your anxiety melt away.
- In addition to working quickly, it wears off in about five minutes.
- You can usually drive yourself home from your appointment.
- It’s so gentle that even children can use it!
No matter how severe your dental anxiety is, we can help you feel safe and comfortable. Schedule your appointment at our Junction Drive office by calling 956-242-6745 or at our Winfield location at 956-517-2695.
Combine Gentle Sedation With Comfort Amenities For A Stress-Free Visit
Dentists who use sedation dentistry offer an advantage over those who don’t by helping patients feel safe and comfortable. That’s our primary goal, so in addition to nitrous oxide, we offer:
- Local anesthesia for pain-free dentistry
- Televisions in the operatories
- Blankets and pillows upon request
- A competent, compassionate staff
- Modern tools and technology
Enjoy Anxiety-Free Trips To The Dentist
Gone is the idea of an imposing dentist with a scary drill. Our doctors are friendly and our technology is unintimidating. You’ll feel right at home – especially since you can watch TV while snuggled up in a blanket!
If you’re ready to get the dental care you need despite your anxiety, it’s time to explore sedation options at Davenport Dental Group. Contact our team to schedule an appointment. You can call our Junction Drive location at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield location at 956-517-2695.