If you have damaged or missing teeth, the first-class Laredo, TX dentists at Davenport Dental Group offer quality restorative dentistry options for every situation. Restoring your smile rather than enduring pain will do more than eliminate your discomfort. It can also:Doctor Matt Davenport on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Here at our practice at Davenport Dental Group, we have a lot of patients that come in that do need restorative care, whether that be in a broken tooth or missing tooth or several missing teeth. And we're confident in being able to fix those problems, whether it be a denture or a partial denture or more of a cosmetic case where you'd like to fix your smile. We're very confident being able to treat that here in our practice.
- Allow you to eat your favorite foods with ease
- Let you keep your natural teeth rather than losing them
- Help you enunciate clearly and with confidence
- Give you a smile that feels and looks great
We have two offices for your convenience, and both offer a full range of restorative services. Plus, we’ll use advanced technology for your care, including digital imaging and intraoral cameras. Call our Junction Drive office at 956-242-6745 and our Winfield location at 956-517-2695.
Explore All The Restorative Options Available To You
Basic restorative dental care is any procedure or service that recovers the look and function of damaged and missing teeth. Our services include:Dr. Matthew Davenport on an overview of restorative options Read Transcript
Here in our office, we like to consider ourselves a family and a cosmetic practice. With that, we do offer a wide variety of restorative dentistry options.
Some patients whether they need a missing tooth and they need a bridge or even an implant, where we are able to replace the missing tooth. We do also offer veneers when patients don't like the way their front teeth look and they may want to change the shape or the color of those teeth. We can actually offer these type of veneers to completely change your smile and really offer something that can change someone's life. It can really give them the sense of self-confidence and happiness with the results that they get.
Including other work that we do. We do offer dentures and partial dentures for people that may have a more serious problems and need to replace their full teeth and want a more functional bite and all those types of things. Along with that, we can also offer just simple fillings, simple replacement of a crown.
We are able to offer a wide variety of restorative options that can solve a number of problems that patients can have and when they come into our office.
- Tooth fillings – We offer both amalgam and metal-free composite fillings, and we primarily recommend the composite. Most patients prefer this type of filling because it blends right into your natural smile.
- Root canals – While some people are leery of root canals, in reality, they are a reliable way to eliminate pain and restore oral health if you have an infected tooth.
- Dental crowns – Our team offers same-day crowns specially designed to repair your damaged tooth and restore its appearance.
- Dental bridges – Both a fixed bridge and an implant-supported bridge are designed to replace missing teeth. A fixed bridge is attached to your healthy natural teeth surrounding the gap, while an implant-supported bridge is supported by dental implants,.
- Artificial tooth replacements – The best tooth replacement option for you depends entirely on your situation. Dental implants are a great, authentic tooth replacement option.
- Dental veneers – If you have a fracture or other small area of damage to your tooth, a veneer might be able to help. We can bond these thin shell-like pieces of porcelain to reinforce a damaged area.
To schedule a restorative dentistry consultation, call our Junction Drive location at 956-242-6745 or our Winfield location at 956-517-2695. You can also send us a message using our online contact form.