- Enjoy any food, even popcorn, with removable aligners
- Get a straight smile in less time than with braces
- Smile confidently without metal brackets & wires
Traditional braces straighten your teeth – but not without some stress and discomfort. If you want straight teeth without the hassles of metal braces, OrthoFX at our Winfield location in Laredo may be right for you! Davenport Dental Group offers these convenient clear aligners to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. You’ll discover many advantages when you consider OrthoFX vs. braces:
- More Comfortable Straightening – Your gums and lips won’t get irritated by metal wires or brackets. Smooth plastic won’t create uncomfortable friction.
- Removable Aligners – It’s much easier to enjoy foods like popcorn and corn-on-the-cob when you can take out your aligners. No more food caught in braces! You can even remove them for special occasions.
- Nearly Invisible Treatment – Your dentist may be the only one aware of your orthodontic treatment. OrthoFX aligners are virtually invisible to everyone else!
- Easy Oral Hygiene – It’s simple to keep your teeth fresh and clean when you can remove your aligners to brush and floss.
- Simple Process – You simply wear each set of custom-made aligners for about two weeks before moving to the next set in the series. Unlike braces, you won’t need any uncomfortable adjustments.
To see if clear aligners are right for you, call 956-517-2695 to schedule a consultation.
We Create A Custom Orthodontic Treatment Plan For You
Research has shown that removable aligners are effective in treating:
- Crooked teeth
At least one study has shown they can correct anterior crossbite, which involves top teeth resting behind bottom teeth.
Dr. Davenport will examine you with high-tech equipment like digital X-rays to identify the orthodontic issues you need to correct. He will create a custom treatment plan for you using special 3D software. The plan is sent to an OrthoFX lab where your aligners are made. When your aligners arrive, you simply wear each set for about two weeks. You will visit our office for periodic progress checks.
Removable clear aligners have no metal pieces to rub against your mouth and no wires to tighten. You should only feel a slight pressure when switching your aligners.
Enjoy Quicker Results Than With Braces
Traditional metal braces can take up to three years to work completely. Many of our patients experience the same straight results after about a year of wearing clear aligners.
When your treatment is complete, you may want to further improve your smile with additional cosmetic dental solutions. You have many options, including:
- Professional Teeth Whitening – Your new smile will stand out even more if you brighten it several shades! You can choose in-office or at-home treatments.
- Tooth Contouring – You can eliminate small flaws like chips and uneven edges with this simple treatment.
- Dental Bonding – Your smile will look flawless with a bonding treatment, which involves covering imperfections like stained or worn teeth with tooth-colored composite resin.
You can even combine multiple treatments for a smile makeover!
To achieve a straight smile you can be proud of with OrthoFX at our Winfield location in Laredo, call us today at 956-517-2695.