- Cover up minor surface damage on your teeth
- Enjoy a simple, painless dental procedure
- Improve your smile & boost your confidence
Tooth bonding at our Winfield location in Laredo is a fast, cost-effective cosmetic solution for an imperfect smile. In an easy, painless appointment, your talented dentist can deliver dramatic results by simply pouring a composite resin over small chips, cracks, gaps, and more for a powerful smile upgrade.
With cosmetic bonding at Davenport Dental Group, you can:
- Alter your teeth without altering your tooth enamel
- See a big improvement in just one visit
- Give compromised teeth strength and durability moving forward
- Match the composite resin to your natural tooth color
- Adjust the bonding down the road if you want
- Look and feel better with a prettier smile
Call us at 956-517-2695 to improve your smile fast!
Conceal Cracks, Chips, & More With Dental Bonding
By pouring a composite resin over flawed teeth, you can conceal all kinds of visible imperfections like:
- A discolored tooth that stands out
- Tiny chips and cracks on your teeth
- Slightly gapped or overlapped teeth
- Disproportionately sized, uneven teeth
- Rough or scuffed spots on your tooth enamel
Find The Best Way To Solve Your Smile Problems
Dental bonding and dental veneers are often seen as comparable cosmetic solutions for hiding teeth imperfections. Choosing between them can be tough at first because they both accomplish similar things for your smile and are both painless procedures.
If you have only minor cosmetic issues with your teeth, bonding can be an ideal fix with little time and money invested. Veneers, on the other hand, are better suited for more serious dental blemishes because they’re longer lasting and more durable. They also cost more and require a more involved planning and placement process.
To easily improve your smile and increase your self-confidence with tooth bonding at our Winfield location in Laredo, schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Davenport. Call our practice at 956-517-2695.