- Receive a same-day or next-day appointment
- We’ll fix your smile with restorative care
- Stay calm with soothing dental sedation
Dental emergencies at our Winfield location in Laredo are no cause for anxiety. Our experienced team is equipped to get you out of pain fast and prevent you from experiencing complications.
When you come to us for urgent dental care, you’ll find:
- Many restorative procedures, including root canals, to repair your damaged smile
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays that helps us quickly assess your condition
- Safe and fast-acting laughing gas to help you relax
- CEREC same-day dental crowns that we can use to fix broken teeth in a single day
Emergency dental care isn’t like emergency medical care; you don’t need to be in a life-threatening situation to contact us. If you think you need urgent dental care, you likely do! Call us at 956-517-2695 for a same-day or next-day appointment for your emergency.
We’ll Restore Your Smile To Health
We never want you to suffer mouth pain! We offer many restorative services to help you feel better. We’ll numb your mouth with local anesthetic, and you can also receive sedation, if desired. Our emergency services include:
- Root Canals – When bacteria gets inside your tooth, it causes a painful infection. If it’s not treated, you’ll lose your tooth. Your dentist removes the infection so your tooth remains intact.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you’ve cracked or broken a tooth, you can receive a crown to repair it in just one appointment, thanks to our CEREC technology.
- Tooth Replacement Options – Whether you receive a dental implant, a dental bridge, or dentures, you’ll feel better about your smile again.
Recognize When To See Us For An Emergency
Not sure if you should call the doctor? When in doubt, call us to discuss. We’ll want to see you for these common emergencies:
- A broken or knocked-out tooth
- A tooth that has fallen out due to disease
- Soft tissue injury involving the tongue, lip, cheek, or gums
- Loose or damaged dental restorations
- Intense dental discomfort, especially when chewing
- Discoloration like a bruise
- Bleeding from your mouth (you should visit an ER for bleeding that won’t stop)
Scheduling appointments for dental emergencies at our Winfield location in Laredo is easy. Call us ASAP at 956-517-2695. You can also contact us with our online form, though we recommend this for non-emergency situations only.