If you are looking for a reliable, secure, and natural-looking way to replace your missing teeth, dental implants at our Winfield location in Laredo may be right for you. Implants offer many benefits you won’t experience with other kinds of replacement teeth:Implants are a great option for replacing missing teeth Read Transcript
Dental implants are a great service that dentists can provide and that we provide here at our practice. It allows the patient to fill a missing space or multiple spaces without having to touch or use any of your other existing teeth. We're able to fill that space, and it's a very quality, long-lasting option to restore a person's smile and function of their mouth. If you're missing a tooth or several teeth, please give us a call and you'll see if you're a good quality candidate for dental implants.
- Stronger Jaw – With other kinds of replacement teeth, your jaw shrinks over time since it isn’t stimulated by tooth roots. Implants act just like natural tooth roots to help prevent bone loss. You’ll enjoy a more youthful appearance by keeping your bone structure intact.
- No Chewing-Based Restrictions – Since implants are embedded in your jaw, you’ll enjoy a bite that is strong enough to eat whatever you’d like, including foods like steak and ribs.
- Beautiful Smile – No matter how many teeth you are missing, they can be replaced with implants. Our natural-looking dental restorations will blend in easily with your smile so your smile looks and feels great!
- Carefree Social Life – If you use adhesive to keep replacement teeth in place, you may worry that they could slip out of place while eating or talking. With implants, you can forget about such potentially embarrassing moments! Your teeth stay securely in place, with no adhesive needed.
- Predictable Results – Teeth implants have an exceptionally high success rate. Once implanted in your jaw, they actually fuse to the bone.
Call us today at 956-517-2695 to schedule a consultation with an experienced implant dentist.
Enjoy Many Implant Options With Our Dentist’s Expertise
Some dentists perform only part of a dental implant procedure, restoring implants after they’ve been placed by an oral surgeon. Dr. Matthew Davenport, a Master of the International Dental Implant Association, has completed hundreds of hours of advanced training in placing and restoring implants, so you won’t have to go elsewhere for any aspect of your treatment.
With his expertise and advanced training, you can choose from several kinds of dental implants:
- Single-Crown Implants – To replace one tooth, he will place a single implant and load it with a dental crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A series of crowns are linked to form a bridge, which is then placed on implants to replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – These removable dentures are secured in your mouth using dental implants.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dental implants are a great option for replacing most or all of your teeth, since they will help keep your jaw strong and intact.
No matter which type of dental implant treatment you receive, our use of advanced technology like digital imaging and intraoral cameras ensures your care is comfortable and precise.
Review All Your Options During A Dental Implant Consultation
During your consultation, you and Dr. Davenport will determine which implants are right for your smile. If you’re concerned about the cost of a full set of dental implants, we can:
- Discuss other teeth replacement options like dentures
- Review our payment options with you, including financing through CareCredit
It’s time to regain what you’re missing – a smile that looks great, functions well, and feels good.
To begin recovering your smile with dental implants at our Winfield location in Laredo, call 956-517-2695.