- We both place & restore implants
- Choose from many kinds of dental implants
- Benefit from your dentist’s advanced training
If you are looking for a reliable, secure, and natural-looking way to replace your missing teeth, dental implants at our Winfield location in Laredo may be right for you. Implants offer many benefits you won’t experience with other kinds of replacement teeth:Doctor Matt Davenport on dental implants Read Transcript
Doctor Matt Davenport on dental implants
One of the things that a lot of patients come in with when they really have a missing tooth is they want to know what their options are. And I always tell them that the best option by far is a dental implant, because it's able to restore that missing space without touching or working with any of their other teeth. So they can come in, have that implant placed, and within a couple of months have a brand-new tooth to fill that space. And it's fully functional and highly aesthetic, and it gets a very high-quality result.
- Stronger Jaw – With other kinds of replacement teeth, your jaw shrinks over time since it isn’t stimulated by tooth roots. Implants act just like natural tooth roots to help prevent bone loss. You’ll enjoy a more youthful appearance by keeping your bone structure intact.
- No Chewing-Based Restrictions – Since implants are embedded in your jaw, you’ll enjoy a bite that is strong enough to eat whatever you’d like, including foods like steak and ribs.
- Beautiful Smile – No matter how many teeth you are missing, they can be replaced with implants. Our natural-looking dental restorations will blend in easily with your smile so your smile looks and feels great!
- Carefree Social Life – If you use adhesive to keep replacement teeth in place, you may worry that they could slip out of place while eating or talking. With implants, you can forget about such potentially embarrassing moments! Your teeth stay securely in place, with no adhesive needed.
- Predictable Results – Teeth implants have an exceptionally high success rate. Once implanted in your jaw, they actually fuse to the bone.
Call us today at 956-517-2695 to schedule a consultation with an experienced implant dentist.
Enjoy Many Implant Options With Our Dentist’s Expertise
Some dentists only perform part of a dental implant procedure, restoring implants after they’ve been placed by an oral surgeon. Dr. Matthew Davenport both places and restores implants, so you won’t have to go elsewhere for any aspect of your treatment. With his expertise and advanced training, you can choose from several kinds of dental implants:Dr. Matthew Davenport on dental implants Read Transcript
Dr. Matthew Davenport on dental implants
A lot of patients come in asking, wanting to know what an implant is. They hear about it on TV or read about it in an article. It's a good option for someone that either is missing just one tooth that they recently lost, or lost a long time ago, and they want to fill that missing space. It's always good to fill missing space because teeth can shift. We want to be able to prevent those teeth from shifting, to keep the most functional bite that the patient can have. An implant, when we go in, a surgeon will place the implant into the patient's jaw and allow that to heal. Once that's ready and locked in place, we can restore that and put a crown to fill in that gap. The biggest benefit to that is that we're not messing with any of your adjacent teeth. It's the most conservative procedure that dentistry offers in replacing the missing tooth.
- Single-Crown Implants – To replace one tooth, he will place a single implant and load it with a dental crown.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – A series of crowns are linked to form a bridge, which is then placed on implants to replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – These removable dentures are secured in your mouth using dental implants.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dental implants are a great option for replacing most or all of your teeth, since they will help keep your jaw strong and intact.
No matter which type of dental implant treatment you receive, our use of advanced technology like digital imaging and intraoral cameras ensures your care is comfortable and precise.
Review All Your Options During A Dental Implant Consultation
During your consultation, you and Dr. Davenport will determine which implants are right for your smile. If you’re concerned about the cost of a full set of dental implants, we can:
- Discuss other teeth replacement options like dentures
- Review our payment options with you, including financing through CareCredit
It’s time to regain what you’re missing – a smile that looks great, functions well, and feels good.
To begin recovering your smile with dental implants at our Winfield location in Laredo, call 956-517-2695.