Missing teeth affect your smile’s appearance and its function too. Fortunately, with dentures at our Winfield location in Laredo, you can regain all of the benefits of a complete smile:Doctor Matt Davenport on dentures Read Transcript
At our practice, there are patients that do come in that, for whatever reason, need to completely restore their smile. One of those ways of doing that is to offer a denture, and those can always be a challenging situation for those patients. One way to help try and alleviate that is with dental implants and to try and fixate that into their mouths to where it's a little bit more comfortable and not moving around as much, and that allows the patient to be more comfortable and also more confident with their teeth and their smile. Sometimes when dealing with denture patients, it can be a highly anxious experience for them. To go from having no smile and very little self-esteem and confidence in being able to smile to the end result when they actually get their final product and they're happy with it, they're comfortable with it, they're able to eat again and speak again confidently. It really ... that's one of the joys of being a dentist, is to see that from the beginning to the end and that emotional impact that it has on the patient.
- Access to foods you’ve been missing because of an inability to chew
- A healthier and more robust appearance
- Increased self-confidence that comes from knowing your smile looks good
- Ability to speak so you are easily understood by others
Call us today at 956-517-2695 to schedule a consultation. While cosmetic services typically aren’t covered by dental insurance, you can receive discounts on many treatments if you join our Dental Membership Club.
Choose Modern Dentures That Suit Your Smile
Every smile is unique. The right replacement teeth for one person won’t necessarily work for another. Because of this we offer several types of dentures to ensure you’ll be able to find the best solution for your smile:
- Full Removable Dentures – These are probably what you envision when you think of dentures. The replacement teeth are attached to a sturdy gum-colored mold that is held in your mouth largely by suction. You can replace an entire arch or even both arches of teeth with full dentures.
- Partial Removable Dentures – Partials are used to replace multiple missing teeth but not an entire arch. They are secured with clasps that attach to the natural teeth on either side of the gap in your smile. A similar option is an implant-supported bridge, a restoration held in place by dental implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – With this option your denture is attached to dental implants using ball mechanisms. Your teeth won’t slip or move around unexpectedly. Plus, you’ll never need denture adhesive!
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These work much like implant-retained dentures, except they are secured to implants via a sturdy bar attachment. Like implant-retained dentures, they will keep your jaw strong and intact.
- Temporary Dentures – We create these for you to wear while your mouth heals following extractions.