You don’t want to go through life without a full smile. With a full-mouth reconstruction at our Winfield location in Laredo, you won’t! Our experienced team can rebuild your smile so that it looks, feels, and functions like it did before – or even better. You will enjoy:
- Clear speech that’s easy for others to understand
- A more youthful appearance
- Fewer dietary restrictions
- Enhanced confidence in your social and professional interactions
You deserve a full and beautiful smile. Let us give you one! Start by calling 956-517-2695 to schedule a consultation. Ask about our Dental Membership Club. You’ll pay a low monthly fee that covers the cost of preventive care and offers savings on many other services.
Explore Your Full-Mouth Rehabilitation Options
Our full-mouth restoration services are designed to help patients with severely damaged and/or missing teeth. We can reconstruct your smile using a comprehensive plan. Here is how it typically works:
- We use digital X-rays, an exam, and intraoral cameras to assess your needs.
- We discuss various restorative options with you to help identify the ones best suited to your situation.
- We create a customized treatment plan for you, complete with an estimated timeline and budget.
- We perform the procedures needed to restore your smile.
- You enjoy your gorgeous new smile!
Your options for full-mouth rehabilitation may include:
- Dental Implants – Combined with different dental restorations, these artificial tooth roots can replace any number of teeth.
- Dental Crowns – You can receive a crown in one appointment with CEREC technology.
- Fixed Bridge – A bridge is a sturdy way to replace one tooth or several teeth.
- Dentures – These are one of the most affordable ways to replace most or all of your teeth.
- Veneers – Give your smile a new look with a full set of veneers, or choose single-tooth restorations.
- Dental Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite fillings match your other teeth.
- Orthodontics – Achieve a straighter smile with nearly invisible OrthoFX aligners.
We will numb your mouth with local anesthesia if there is any possibility of discomfort. You can also receive safe and soothing laughing gas if you’d like.
To schedule a consultation for full-mouth reconstruction at our Winfield location in Laredo, call 956-517-2695.