- Soothing laughing gas is safe for children
- Find the smile care your family needs
- Our caring team will make you feel welcome
You’re willing to do whatever it takes so your family can have the best. That may include driving all over town to take family members to dental specialists. With family dentistry at our Winfield location in Laredo, however, you don’t have to. At Davenport Dental Group, you’ll find caring and comprehensive dental care for smiles of all ages. With family dental care from Dr. Matthew Davenport and our team:Dr. Davenport on being a family dentist Read Transcript
Dr. Davenport on being a family dentist
I enjoy family dentistry. I've been doing private practice family dentistry for 26 years now. Nice to now see the children of people who used to be the children in my practice. They've continued to be patients of ours. They were brought here by their parents, and now as they are parents they're bringing their children to us. It's a very nice experience to have that loyalty from a large number of our patient base. Now my son has followed in my footsteps and has joined our practice as of two years ago. That's been exciting, certainly for me. Hopefully for him. It has been a very exciting adventure for us.
- Your records will be in one place for easy reference
- You’ll enjoy more effective preventive care since we’ll be aware of dental problems that could run in your family
- Your children will know our team after joining you during your dental cleanings and exams so their own appointments will be positive
- Your family will feel less dental anxiety because they’ll know and trust our team
Call us today at 956-517-2695 to schedule appointments for your family.
Smiles Of Every Age Need Preventive Dental Care
Family dental care begins with preventive services to keep your smiles healthy and beautiful for life. Our Dental Membership Club covers many of these, either in full or at a discounted fee. They include:
- Dental cleanings and exams
- Fluoride treatments and dental sealants for added protection against cavities
- Nutritional counseling
- Custom-made mouthguards
Revive Worn & Damaged Teeth
Older adults who have experienced dental decay and even tooth loss can still have happy, healthy smiles. You have many options to replace teeth, including:
- Dental Implants – You’ll enjoy superior chewing power and aesthetics with implants. They look so natural in your smile that no one will realize they are not your natural teeth!
- Dentures – We also offer removable dentures (full and partial) for those who aren’t sure they want to invest in implants or undergo implant placement.
No matter which treatments you receive, you have the option of receiving laughing gas. It is so safe that even young children can receive it.