Keep Your Mouth Healthy & Happy with General Dentistry At Our Winfield Location In Laredo
At Davenport Dental Group, our general dentistry at our Winfield location in Laredo is the best way for your entire family to maintain excellent oral health. General dental care from Dr. Matthew Davenport and our team offers numerous benefits for you and your family:Image Title: GenCon_Content_12 We want to keep you healthy Read Transcript
It all starts with the front desk, you know, giving you a little bit of information here and there. And then we start with the hygiene appointment, the hygiene appointment and the exam. And we talk about the proper technique for brushing, proper technique for flossing, and how to just take care of your teeth overall. We discussed all the needs that we're gonna recommend getting, fillings, crowns, root canals, whatever is necessary. And we talk about what that means, why we need it, and how we're gonna get there, right, and how we're gonna get you to where we think you need to be. So, if you haven't been to the dentist in a while, give us a call so we can help you get back on track to good dental health.
- We’ll help prevent cavities and gum disease with services like dental cleanings
- We can identify potentially serious issues like oral cancer before obvious symptoms are present
- You’ll enjoy a smile that looks and feels its best
- We’ll get to know your family’s smiles so we can recommend individualized treatments to enhance your oral health
We recommend visiting our office every six months for an exam and cleaning. To book an exam or other general dental service, call us at 956-517-2695.
Prevent Problems Before They Start With General Dental Care
Our general dental care not only helps prevent cavities and gum disease. We protect your teeth in many ways, including athletic mouthguards. Our preventive care includes:
- Dental Exams – Our team will check your mouth for any signs of trouble so we can treat problems in their earliest stages.
- Dental Cleanings – Thorough cleanings remove the bacteria that causes decay and other dental problems.
- Fluoride Treatments And Varnishes – Fluoride makes your tooth enamel stronger so it can more easily resist cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment – You can’t have a healthy smile without healthy gums. Deep cleaning treatments stop disease in its early stages before it can threaten your smile.
- Teeth Sealants – When applied to teeth, these thin plastic coatings help children and at-risk adults avoid cavities. They keep bacteria out of the tiny grooves on teeth that are difficult to clean with a brush.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Don’t suffer unnecessarily! During an exam we can determine the source of your discomfort and recommend a solution like Biotene. These products will ease your symptoms and improve your oral health.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Custom mouthguards prevent sports injuries. These mouthguards fit into your mouth and guard the teeth from being knocked out or broken during play. We can also create mouthguards to ease bruxism (teeth grinding and clenching) and protect the teeth from damaging wear and tear.
- Home Care Product Recommendations – From toothbrushes to toothpaste, we’ll suggest products to help keep your mouth healthy and happy.
Unlike other dental practices, we don’t save our advanced technology for complex procedures only. We also use it for your exams and other general dental care. Digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and cavity-detecting cameras help us easily examine every corner of your mouth, with a minimum of poking and prodding.
Save On General Dental Care With Our Membership Club
We never want a lack of finances to prevent you from obtaining the essential general dental care your smile needs! With our Dental Membership Club, you’ll pay a small activation fee, then simply make low monthly payments to cover the cost of annual exams, cleanings, and X-rays. Plus, you’ll receive a 20 percent discount on many of our other treatments. We offer options for adults, adults with gum disease, and children. No matter which one you choose, you won’t need to worry about insurance hassles like benefit limits and waiting periods.
Keep your smile happy and healthy with general dentistry at our Winfield location in Laredo. Call us at 956-517-2695 for an appointment, or use our handy online form!