There are many ways to damage teeth or even lose them, ranging from sports injuries to severe dental decay. Fortunately, Dr. Matthew Davenport and the Davenport Dental Group team can repair almost any kind of damage with restorative dentistry at our Winfield location in Laredo.Doctor Matt Davenport on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Here at our practice at Davenport Dental Group, we have a lot of patients that come in that do need restorative care, whether that be in a broken tooth or missing tooth or several missing teeth. And we're confident in being able to fix those problems, whether it be a denture or a partial denture or more of a cosmetic case where you'd like to fix your smile. We're very confident being able to treat that here in our practice.
Restoring your smile will relieve pain caused by injury or infection. It will also:
- Allow you to once again enjoy your favorite meals
- Preserve your smile by avoiding extraction of your natural teeth
- Help you speak clearly and confidently
- Give you a smile that looks and feels fantastic
Your dentist uses advanced technology for restorative care, including digital X-rays and intraoral cameras. To make an appointment, call us today at 956-517-2695. Ask how you can save on services with our Dental Membership Club.
Find The Right Restorative Dentistry Solution
With our restorative services, you can recover the look and function of damaged and missing teeth. Your options include:Dr. Matthew Davenport on an overview of restorative options Read Transcript
Here in our office, we like to consider ourselves a family and a cosmetic practice. With that, we do offer a wide variety of restorative dentistry options. Some patients whether they need a missing tooth and they need a bridge or even an implant, where we are able to replace the missing tooth. We do also offer veneers when patients don't like the way their front teeth look and they may want to change the shape or the color of those teeth. We can actually offer these type of veneers to completely change your smile and really offer something that can change someone's life. It can really give them the sense of self-confidence and happiness with the results that they get. Including other work that we do. We do offer dentures and partial dentures for people that may have a more serious problems and need to replace their full teeth and want a more functional bite and all those types of things. Along with that, we can also offer just simple fillings, simple replacement of a crown. We are able to offer a wide variety of restorative options that can solve a number of problems that patients can have and when they come into our office.
- Tooth Fillings – We offer metal-free composite fillings because they blend so easily into your smile. A composite filling also requires less removal of your healthy tooth. If desired, we can provide amalgam fillings upon request.
- Root Canals – While this procedure has a bad reputation, a root canal eliminates pain caused by an infected tooth while preventing the need for extraction.
- Dental Crowns – You can receive a same-day crown to mend your damaged tooth and restore its healthy function and appearance.
- Dental Bridges – You can replace missing teeth with either a fixed bridge or an implant-supported bridge. A fixed bridge is attached to your natural teeth on either side of the gap, while an implant-supported bridge is anchored to dental implants.
- Dental Implants – Since every smile is different, we offer several tooth replacement options, including dental implants. Implants mean you won’t experience the bone loss that occurs with other kinds of replacement teeth.
- Dental Veneers – A veneer can sometimes be used to fix a small break or similar damage to your tooth. The restoration also reinforces your tooth to protect it from further damage.