There are many ways to damage teeth or even lose them, ranging from sports injuries to severe dental decay. Fortunately, Dr. Matthew Davenport and the Davenport Dental Group team can repair almost any kind of damage with restorative dentistry at our Winfield location in Laredo.Image Title: Davenport_2021_Patients-25 Save Your Teeth WIth Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Here at our practice at Davenport Dental Group, we have a lot of patients that come in that do need restorative care, whether that be in a broken tooth or missing tooth or several missing teeth. And we're confident in being able to fix those problems, whether it be a denture or a partial denture or more of a cosmetic case where you'd like to fix your smile. We're very confident being able to treat that here in our practice.
Restoring your smile will relieve pain caused by injury or infection. It will also:
- Allow you to once again enjoy your favorite meals
- Preserve your smile by avoiding extraction of your natural teeth
- Help you speak clearly and confidently
- Give you a smile that looks and feels fantastic
Your dentist uses advanced technology for restorative care, including digital X-rays and intraoral cameras. To make an appointment, call us today at 956-517-2695. Ask how you can save on services with our Dental Membership Club.
Find The Right Restorative Dentistry Solution
With our restorative services, you can recover the look and function of damaged and missing teeth. Your options include:
- Tooth Fillings – We offer metal-free composite fillings because they blend so easily into your smile. A composite filling also requires less removal of your healthy tooth. If desired, we can provide amalgam fillings upon request.
- Root Canals – While this procedure has a bad reputation, a root canal eliminates pain caused by an infected tooth while preventing the need for extraction.
- Dental Crowns – You can receive a same-day crown to mend your damaged tooth and restore its healthy function and appearance.
- Dental Bridges – You can replace missing teeth with either a fixed bridge or an implant-supported bridge. A fixed bridge is attached to your natural teeth on either side of the gap, while an implant-supported bridge is anchored to dental implants.
- Dental Implants – Since every smile is different, we offer several tooth replacement options, including dental implants. Implants mean you won’t experience the bone loss that occurs with other kinds of replacement teeth.
- Dental Veneers – A veneer can sometimes be used to fix a small break or similar damage to your tooth. The restoration also reinforces your tooth to protect it from further damage.