At Davenport Dental Group, we know how tough it can be to live with damaged or missing teeth. Dental damage makes you reluctant to share your smile and causes problems with everything from eating to speaking. But you don’t have to let it get you down! We can use beautifully crafted dental crowns and bridges at our Winfield location in Laredo to repair your smile in as little as one appointment.Image Title: Dental Crowns & Bridges If you have damaged or missing teeth we have options for you Read Transcript
Crowns and bridges are a big part of dentistry and in what we provide. Crowns are very important when a tooth is fractured during an accident, or ate something hard and it broke the tooth. It's a way to create that function and form, and provide a long-lasting option for the patient. Bridges are also a big part of our practice here. They allow us to recreate a missing space that the patient has in their mouth. And it's an alternative to maybe a more expensive option like dental implants, but it is also very long-lasting and great option for our patients. So if you have some damaged or missing teeth and you feel like you need to get some advice on what might be the best option for you, give us a call and we'll be happy to help.
These restorations will:
- Last A Long Time – With the proper care, durable crowns and bridges could last decades, even your whole life.
- Look Great – Replacing your missing teeth and restoring your damaged teeth will make your smile more beautiful.
- Restore Your Full Oral Function – You’ll be able to chew food without any discomfort and speak more clearly.
- Protect Your Smile – Replacing a missing tooth will prevent nearby teeth from shifting out of their proper place. Covering a damaged tooth with a crown will protect it from future harm.
To see if crowns and bridges can help your smile, call us today at 956-517-2695.
There’s No Need For A Temporary With A Same-Day Crown
At many dental offices, you’ll need to wear a temporary crown while you wait up to several weeks for a lab to make your restoration. Davenport Dental Group is different! We use technology called CEREC to craft a custom same-day crown for you while you wait. You walk in with a damaged tooth and walk out with a beautiful crown – in just one appointment.
We use crowns to:
- Repair severely damaged or decayed teeth
- Protect teeth after a root canal
- Cover cosmetic flaws like deep stains or misshapen teeth
- Replace missing teeth, when attached to dental implants
Replace Missing Teeth With A Dental Bridge
A dental bridge replaces one missing tooth or several adjacent teeth. We offer two types of bridges:
- Fixed Bridges – This restoration is created by bonding several crowns together. The crowns on the end are placed on your natural teeth on either side of the gap, while the middle crown (or crowns) “bridges” it.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Since it is secured with dental implants, an implant-supported bridge means we won’t have to modify healthy teeth. Implants help preserve your bone structure and oral health.
For dental crowns and bridges at our Winfield location in Laredo, call us at 956-517-2695.