- Composite fillings blend easily into your smile
- Receive same-day or next-day care for emergencies
- Stay comfortable with local anesthesia & laughing gas
Repairing teeth with tooth fillings at our Winfield location in Laredo is one of the most common procedures we perform. Unlike many practices, we also offer you a choice of amalgam (metal) fillings or composite fillings. No matter which one you choose, rest assured your smile is in great hands!
We use high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to identify cavities when they are small and simple to treat. Advantages of treating cavities as soon as they’re discovered include:
- Preventing the tooth from becoming infected since decay won’t go away on its own
- Halting the spread of decay to prevent serious damage to your gums and nearby teeth
- Keeping small cavities from becoming bigger ones to help ensure you’re able to keep your natural teeth
- Putting an end to your pain since cavities often hurt
Enjoy An Attractive Solution That Protects Your Smile
You have two options for filling a cavity at Davenport Dental Group. While fillings are traditionally made of amalgam (a blend of metals), we mostly use composite resin fillings. While metal fillings are strong, they are also conspicuous. Composite fillings, in contrast, can be matched to your other teeth so they blend right in with your natural smile. You won’t have to worry about them tarnishing and darkening!
A cavity is a small area of decay in your tooth. With our intraoral cameras and digital X-rays, we’ll locate cavities and fill them before decay can spread and cause more extensive damage. Without treatment, your tooth might require:
No matter which treatment you receive, we’ll use local anesthesia to numb your mouth so you will hardly feel a thing. If you’d like, you can also receive dental sedation.
Call 956-517-2695 to schedule an appointment for tooth fillings at our Winfield location in Laredo.