Repairing teeth with tooth fillings at our Winfield location in Laredo is one of the most common procedures we perform. We offer composite fillings, which restore your teeth and look great in your smile. No matter which one you choose, rest assured your smile is in great hands!
We use high-tech equipment like digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to identify cavities when they are small and simple to treat. Advantages of treating cavities as soon as they’re discovered include:
- Preventing the tooth from becoming infected since decay won’t go away on its own
- Halting the spread of decay to prevent serious damage to your gums and nearby teeth
- Keeping small cavities from becoming bigger ones to help ensure you’re able to keep your natural teeth
- Putting an end to your pain since cavities often hurt
- Lessening the cost since a filling is more economical than a crown or other treatment
Call Davenport Dental Group at 956-517-2695 to take care of your cavities today. If you’re in pain, we can usually offer you a same-day or next-day emergency appointment.
Composite Fillings Won’t Stand Out While Protecting Your Smile
While fillings are traditionally made of amalgam (a blend of metals), we use composite resin fillings. While metal fillings are strong, they are also conspicuous. Composite fillings, in contrast, can be matched to your other teeth so they blend right in with your natural smile. You won’t have to worry about them tarnishing and darkening!
A cavity is a small area of decay in your tooth. With our intraoral cameras and digital X-rays, we’ll locate cavities and fill them before decay can spread and cause more extensive damage. Without treatment, your tooth might require:
No matter which treatment you receive, we’ll use local anesthesia to numb your mouth so you will hardly feel a thing. If you’d like, you can also receive dental sedation.
Call 956-517-2695 to schedule an appointment for tooth fillings at our Winfield location in Laredo.