- Find relief from painful jaw problems
- Receive a custom oral device to end teeth grinding
- Repair dental damage & improve your oral health
When your jaw joint, or TMJ, is thrown out of alignment, the consequences can be widespread and miserable. But with TMJ treatment at our Winfield location in Laredo, you can live without jaw pain again! At Davenport Dental Group, we offer custom solutions to heal your jaw, relieve your unpleasant symptoms, and restore your smile.Rebekah on Teeth Clenching | Davenport Dental Group | Laredo, TX
Our skilled dentist has the training and technology to create a mouthguard that’s worn while you sleep to:
- Reduce the pressure being placed on your jaw joint
- Help you stop grinding your teeth to prevent damage and wear
- Alleviate related symptoms like headaches, migraines, and more
Grinding or clenching your teeth and jaw disorders bring all sorts of miserable symptoms with them. We can help! Call us at 956-517-2695 to schedule an appointment.
Figure Out What Is Causing Your Jaw Disorder
The TMJ is your temporomandibular joint that allows you to open and close your mouth. It’s no wonder why you would experience some pretty debilitating symptoms if anything causes your jaw to malfunction. Whether it’s a teeth grinding habit, chronic stress, or an injury, we can help you figure out the underlying cause of your TMJ disorder and end the problems associated with it.
The key is to get your jaw into a better position so it can heal naturally, which is exactly what a custom mouthguard will do! We take precise measurements of your mouth so it will fit comfortably while you sleep, bringing your jaw forward and preventing you from clenching your upper and lower teeth together.
You’ll soon notice the uncomfortable symptoms you’re used to start to dissipate, like:
- Chronic pain in your jaw
- Clicking or popping sounds in your jaw
- Pain or difficulty when chewing your food
- Frequent locking of your jaw
- Facial swelling or tenderness
- Pain in your neck, ears, head, or shoulders
- Headaches or migraines that make it hard to concentrate
Fix Damaged Tooth Enamel For A Healthier Smile
Another consequence of jaw disorders and teeth grinding is damage to your tooth enamel. If you have chipped, cracked, or worn-down teeth, we can provide restorative dental treatment to fix your smile and improve your oral health moving forward.